B.E. Computer Science & Engineering

The undergraduate program in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) has been designed to impart fundamentals of computer science & engineering and to develop skills in students which are required in the industry. The department constitutes well qualified faculty and is equipped with hi-tech computer labs having latest systems and round the clock Internet facility.
To become the department of national relevance in the field of Computer Science and Engineering.
The department of computer science and engineering is committed to nurture students with sound engineering knowledge in the field of computing through the effective use of modern tools with a focus on global employ ability by imbibing leadership qualities, ethical attitude, lifelong learning and social sensitivity.
Apart from core subjects such as Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures, Computer Architecture, Analysis and Design of Algorithms, Operating Systems, Compiler Design and Software Engineering, the program constitutes inter disciplinary subjects such as Microprocessor, Digital Circuits and Systems, Analog and Digital Communication. In addition, students learn several other concepts like Networking, Database Management System, Visualization and Web Technologies which have great practical utility in the society and demand in the industry. Students can also opt inter-disciplinary subjects as electives.
In-house training, industrial visits and final and pre final year projects enable students to get acquainted with the latest technological development and applications that are in demand and impacting the society. The department owns latest versions of licensed software. The department also subscribes to the digital library for research journals and R&D activity. The department encourages students of final year graduate and postgraduate courses to take up indigenous projects preferably sponsored by neighbouring industries. Industry oriented Major and Minor projects are practiced to bridge the gap between academics and advanced industry trends. The department also arranges Industrial visits & technical tours on regular basis to provide adequate exposure to the students to make them ready to the corporate world.
Thrust Areas
  • Online attendance system, assignments, test and quizzes are conducted through Moodle, Piazza eLearning Platforms.
  • Campus Recruitment Training (CRT) and IT Readiness Training (ITRT) modules are conducted to trained students for campus placements and to enhance their personality in all verticals including aptitude, logical reasoning, GD skills, Technical and HR interviews.
  • Technicality grooming sessions are conducted on latest technologies like Drupal, Android, WordPress, Joomla, PHP, .NET, MySQL, JAVA, C++ every semester by forming groups so that each student gets focused training.
  • Web Development & Android application development Excellence Centre have been established to provide rigorous training to students with emphasis given on complete web development and android application development packages.
  • SISTec Computing Club have been established for collaborating students to work on innovative IT projects and enhance their creativity and technical skills.
Courses Offered Intake
SISTec 180
Department of CSE at SISTec is fully equipped with world-class infrastructure and faculty for quality education delivery.
Laboratories of CS Engineering Department:
  1. Multi Media Lab
  2. Software Engineering Lab
  3. Project Lab
  4. Language Processors Lab
  5. Hardware Lab
  6. Database Management Systems Lab
  7. Advanced Unix/Linux Lab
  8. Networking Lab
  9. Fundamental Programming Lab
  10. System Programming Lab
The department is also fully equipped with facilities such as AV Room, Auditorium, Conference Room & Career Services.

Abhishek Dave was selected in Netlink in Sagar Group Placement Drive
Lalit Rajput was placed in Jade Global Software Pvt. Ltd Campus Drive
Pallava Shrivastav is slected for OpenText Corporation, a canadian firm at 4.8lpa.
Shivani Rai is selected in open Campus Drive of Zensar Technologies
Anam Sultan was selected in Zensar Technologies.
Priyanka Verma was placed in Zensar Technologies Campus Drive
Manju Rajput was selected in Dexpert System Pvt. Ltd
rakesh modi was placed in Netlink Campus Drive in SISTec.

Sagar Ratna (Academic Toppers)

Current SGPA: 9.5
Current SGPA: 8.5
Current SGPA: 8.25
Current SGPA: 9.46
Current SGPA: 8.5
Current SGPA: 8.25
Current SGPA: 8.63
Current SGPA: 8.69

More about us

Our Enterprises

Contact us

Sagar Institute of Science & Technology (SISTec)

Opposite International Airport,
Gandhi Nagar, Bhopal 462036 (M.P.),

Contact: 09770844060
Email Id: admissions@sistec.ac.in